- PARTS & SERVICE
A. WHAT INFORMATION THERMOSPAS MAY COLLECT ThermoSpas may collect any of the following information regarding you:
B. WHAT THERMOSPAS MAY DO WITH INFORMATION IT COLLECTS
1. How ThermoSpas may use your PII. ThermoSpas may use the PII you provide for any of the following reasons:
2. How ThermoSpas may use non-personal information and cookies.
ThermoSpas may compile data regarding your usage of a ThermoSpas Website and may analyze traffic log cookies to identify which ThermoSpas Website pages are being visited. Such data may help ThermoSpas provide you with a better ThermoSpas Website by enabling ThermoSpas to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
ThermoSpas does not knowingly request, collect, or maintain PII from anyone under the age of thirteen (13) years old without verified parental consent. ThermoSpas’ intention is to refrain from collecting PII from anyone under the age of eighteen (18) years old, whether through a ThermoSpas Website or otherwise. If ThermoSpas learns of ThermoSpas’ collection of PII from anyone under the age of thirteen (13) years old without verified parental consent, ThermoSpas will remove this information from the database in which ThermoSpas stores it.
ThermoSpas treats collected PII as an asset that must be protected and utilizes security protocols and tools to safeguard and prevent PII in ThermoSpas’ control from unauthorized access and disclosure. However, third parties may nonetheless unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications concerning PII maintained by ThermoSpas. Although ThermoSpas works hard to protect the privacy of all PII over which ThermoSpas has control, ThermoSpas does not promise, warrant, or guarantee, and thus you should not expect, that any PII you submit to ThermoSpas will always remain private. Your submission, whether direct or indirect, of PII to ThermoSpas is therefore done at your own risk.
E. DISCLOSURES TO THIRD PARTIES
1. Disclosures To Affiliates, Partners, And Service Providers. ThermoSpas may disclose your PII to (a) any ThermoSpas affiliate, (b) any ThermoSpas subsidiary, (c) any thirdparty authorized dealer of products manufactured and/or distributed by ThermoSpas or by any ThermoSpas affiliate or subsidiary; and (d) any third-party entity allowed to act as an authorized warranty service center for products manufactured and/or distributed by ThermoSpas or by any ThermoSpas affiliate or subsidiary. Any of these entities may use the PII you provide to ThermoSpas to contact you regarding products and/or services you acquired from ThermoSpas or to discuss products and/or services ThermoSpas or any ThermoSpas affiliate or subsidiary may have to offer you or in which you may be interested. ThermoSpas may also disclose your PII to any service provider that assists ThermoSpas in operating any ThermoSpas Website and in conducting ThermoSpas’ business.
2. Other Disclosures Generally Prohibited; Exceptions. Except as stated herein, ThermoSpas does not sell, rent, license, or otherwise permit third parties to access your PII. However, ThermoSpas may share PII as it deems necessary in its sole and absolute discretion (a) to prevent an emergency, (b) to protect or enforce the rights of ThermoSpas, of any ThermoSpas affiliate or subsidiary, or of any third party, (c) to comply with any law, rule, court order, or subpoena, (d) to protect the business, property, or operations of ThermoSpas or of any ThermoSpas affiliate or subsidiary, or (e) in connection with any sale, acquisition, merger, or other combination of the business of ThermoSpas or of any ThermoSpas affiliate or subsidiary with any third party.
3. Disclosures At Your Request. ThermoSpas may share your PII with third parties to whom you explicitly ask ThermoSpas to send your information.
F. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
G. REVIEW/OPT OUT
If you would like to review your PII as maintained by ThermoSpas or remove your PII from ThermoSpas’ database, please send an email to email@example.com. In your inquiry please specify sufficient information such that ThermoSpas is able to identify who you are and locate your PII, including without limitation your name and your email address.